Level 2 Certificate in Fitness/Gym Instructing
Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing (QCF) will equip learners to prepare for employment in a specific occupational area. The qualification allows learners to train to a professionally competent level, enabling them to prescribe, plan and deliver safe and effective exercise programmes within a gym or health club environment. The qualification provides a good base for further courses and degrees such as personal training, exercise to music sports massage etc.
This level 2 Fitness Instructing certificate will build your knowledge and experience with instructing in the gym environment and supply mandatory units that assist in completion to a personal trainer qualification, areas covered include:
- Principles of exercise, fitness and health
- Anatomy and physiology for exercise
- Know how to support clients who take part in exercise and physical activity
- Health, safety and welfare in a fitness environment
- Instructing gym-based exercise
- Planning gym-based exercise
You will be assessed in different ways to cover each mandatory requirement of the course:
- Portfolio of evidence (Template supplied)
- Practical demonstration / assessment
- Multiple choice examinations
Open to all
Level 2 course is £795 there are also instalments available.
For more information on instalments or getting started please let us get in contact with you.