Government Funded or Self Funded
At Balanced Training are proud to offer Government Funded Loans as well as Self funded courses
Government Funded Loans
- The government 24+ learner loans scheme can fund qualifications of Level 3 and 4 (Including the Personal Trainer and Sports Massage Diplomas)
- Available to those Aged 24+.
- Loans are not subject to credit checks.
- Loan payments start once the individual has left their course entered repayment and is earning more than £21,000 a year from the start of each tax year.
- Learner loans offer the individual the chance to complete a qualification quicker than if they were taking the apprenticeship route.
- There is no functional skills with the learner loan thus saving you time completing Maths and English assignments.
- Learner loans are also a way for learners to help develop their skills and create a career.
[CP_CALCULATED_FIELDS id=”6″] or
- You can self fund a course by paying either on finance or in a lump sum.
- If paying by finance your certificates will be issues at particular points during your course.